Monday, March 15, 2010

In the Beginning...

Well, maybe not that far back. I've been blogging for a bit in SparkyLand and FakeBook, and have received some very kind words of encouragement to continue. So I'll start my blog n blather in here, and then link to there.. see? Right over there.

If you've come for some wonderful homespun wisdom today, or a great dissertation on the lowly state of politics, or some other answers to the world's many troubles and woes, sorry to disappoint. I'm sure I'll touch on those, and many other subjects when the time comes, but really this blog is here mainly for me to have fun.
Aye yup. It really is all about me *giggle* Well, ok, me and you. It's how we laugh at ourselves and love each other. And all the other stuff that happens along the way. Nothing is so trivial that it doesn't get noticed, nor too important to make fun of. (yes, I did just dangle that preposition).
Perhaps we can all learn a thing or two along the way, and mostly learn about ourselves, and how we can improve upon that! So, with that, now that you've read this particular piece of ilk, since it's a lovely day out there, lets all turn off our computers and go outside to play nicely with each other!

3 comments:

  1. If you're anything like me, you'll think of brilliant blog ideas when you're out walking the dog, and then promptly forget them again by the time you get to the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! It took me three days to remember the title of the blog ;) someday I'll hafta share about that nickname too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dangling prepositions...
    this will be fun. My two favorite guys blogging and I get to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete